Well it took some searching but we found them; a fishing guide and wife team who offers a pure New Zealand experience. Simon is a patient fishing guide and offers those necessary helpful tips for the first time angler yet knows the perfect locations, gear and tricks for the advanced angler. Add to this a wife who is fun, cultured and an excellent cook and you have the perfect couple offering a genuine Kiwi experience. Choose either a day, or a day and a half of fishing while the non-angler enjoys the lakefront lodge and its facilities. True kiwi hospitality.
- Briefing and preparation for the following day is done on your arrival
- After breakfast the fishing option with Simon begins
- Personalised fishing options for either lake, river or stream dependent on weather and angler’s ability
- All fishing gear is top of the line Sage XP and SLT rods, Scientific Anglers System 2 reels and Ultra 3 lines
- Morning and afternoon tea plus a very impressive picnic lunch is included
- The latest New Zealand decorating, gardening and culinary magazines are provided for the enjoyment of any nonanglers either at the lodge or riverside
- Enjoy another lakeside dinner bragging about fishing stories.
Pricing and Inclusions
$1800.00 NZD based on two passengers in a Lodge suite. Upgrade to private guest cabin for an additional $315.00 NZD
Includes two nights accommodation at a lakeside lodge, two breakfasts, two dinners, one lunch, day of privately guided fishing.
ACCOMMODATION - (included in tour price)
This brand new purpose built lodge is sited on a the lake’s edge. The new lodge rooms are spacious, beautifully appointed, have indulgent bathrooms and have a special view of the lake or bush. The lodge is extremely secluded yet only 20 minutes drive from the centre of Rotorua. For non fishing partners Wildwood provides the ideal setting to simply relax with a book, stroll around the beautiful gardens, orchard and duck pond or walk along the beach.
Special Local and Landscapes Extra: Exclusive NZ trout fishing memento
When you book our Locals and Landscapes guides Simon and Cath a
donation will be made of NZD$10.00 per person to The Okareka
Mistletoe Restoration Project and helping us to promote conservation
in New Zealand.
Click Here to see how your Donation will help